Our Financial Capabilities Education Workshop provides the tools to make good financial choices, plans, and goals. With these tools in hand, our graduates can begin a stronger financial future that includes asset building.
This Workshop provides:
- Hands-on and practical information
- Opportunity to attain peer support
- Clear and accurate information from trained staff
- Other local resources to fulfill financial and familial needs
- Knowledge to track expenses and identify areas where for improved money management—even in the 1st week of participation!
Through this Workshop, graduates will learn how to—
- Use checking and savings accounts to better manage their money
- Change your financial behavior(s) to improve your credit score
- Develop and maintain a budget
- Become mortgage ready
Take control of your finances and get started now.