Interfaith Community Housing of Delaware’s HomeOwnership Center (HOC) provides comprehensive counseling for pre- & post-purchase, budget, credit, and mortgage delinquency in English and Spanish throughout the state of Delaware.
Our Housing Counselors are committed to:
- Helping low- to moderate-income families obtain the American dream of first-time homeownership and sustaining their investment;
- Providing intensive one-on-one counseling;
- Serving each client on an individual basis;
- Going the “extra mile” to simplify the process to empower the prospective buyer; and
- Tailoring counseling to meet the specific needs of each client.
Interfaith’s HOC accomplishes this goal through the following services: